Training – what if we could teach a new skill in an afternoon? What if that skill could be used to set up a small business within a week? What if we could advertise that newly skilled person to prospective employers? What if we could also train employers on how to make accommodations and open up their workforce to be completely inclusive?
Employment – what if we could create a space where they could advertise their skills and receive employment, that they would be treated ethically and fairly, paid a living wage? Or help them find work on an hourly or weekly basis? What if we could help them start a business
Predictable Income – what if we could create an ethical route for predictable income that follows the right employment terms, guarantees a minimum commitment and ensures that people get paid the right amount on time.
Each of these on its own helps – but what if these could be combined in a single offering to disadvantaged with all the support that provides a safe, predictable and sustainable process?
- To create a complete end to end process that supports disadvantaged or disabled people through training, marketing themselves and gaining employment or entrepreneurial revenues.
- To create a sustainable a safe environment that gives them meaningful work and makes their own lives more meaningful.
- To create a marketplace for employers that allow them to engage with a wider talent resource including disadvantaged and disabled people and to ensure that they and their new employees and contractors and trained and prepared for fruitful and productive working relationship.
- To build a new world of work that allows all people to retrain and gain economic activity in a safe, supported and ethical manner and through this create
- To give parents and families of disabled, autistic and disadvantaged children hope for their future that they can find work, employment and economic that benefits them most and gives them the maximum independence.